- Find out a good place, quite Wear simple and comfortable clothes and remove your shoes when meditate. Spend of time to 10 minute-50 minute.
- Take it easy.
You can do the same as Dr.mai chi Thossaporn.
- You can sit crossing your leg.
- Put the right one on the top the left one and put your right hand on the left one on top of your leg.
- Sit upright on your meditation mat with legs folded. You may find this rather uncomfortable at the start, but after a few attempts you will get use to it.
- Straighten up your spine and close your eyes
- Using both your thumb and forefinger touching each other, place your hands on your knees, one on top of the other
- Watch out your abdomen will fall and rise.
- Take deep breath in.
- And out so thatyou can fix your mind on that spot. When your abdomen rising, and then notice that rising. When you breath out or exhale, your abdomen falling down.
- Be mindful all the time
- Don’t pay attention to anything. Just focus your mind on the abdomen rising and falling down.
- Do.. This untill out of time that you want.